Drawing Made Easy is suitable for a beginner student, novice art teacher, experienced teacher or just someone who would love to know how to draw,
Each lesson is carefully planned with drawing explained in easy, short and defined steps.
Students will learn basic techniques such as:
- Correct hold of the pencil and use of eraser
- Difference between line, pattern and tone
- How line pattern and tone work together to create drawing
- Use of observation to clarify understanding of shape
- How to draw objects in nature, parts of body and larger landscapes