This edition of Nelson Maths Teacher Resource Books provides:
- up to 33 units of work, specifically written to match the Australian Curriculum.
- Extensive assessment opportunities including 30+ Assessment Task Cards, Student Assessment pages and Mid- and End-of-Year Tests
- Numerous hands-on tasks and investigative activities where teachers have the opportunity to choose tasks that best suit the needs of their students
- Interactive activities in every unit, incorporating ICT and utilising classroom computers and interactive whiteboards
- An extensive range of interactive Nelson Teaching Objects and reference to Learning Objects from Education Services Australia
- Specific recommendations for future learning experiences, including both scaffolded and extension activities
- Over 50 unit, resource, assessment and planning BLMs.
These Teacher books are also available in a NSW version which supports the implementation of the NSW Mathematics K-6 Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum, and a Victorian version written specifically for the newest content of the Victorian Curriculum, covering the new content descriptions.
THE AC VERSION WILL BE SUPPLIED AS A DEFAULT UNLESS EITHER NSW OR VIC VERSION IS INDICATED IN INSTRUCTIONS WHEN ORDERING.